Now that the final results are in, FLWOutdoors.com would like to congratulate everyone who took the time to participate in the latest FLW Outdoors Fishing Challenge. While no contestant was able to correctly guess the top five anglers at the last FLW Tour competition and walk away with the grand prize, 25 participants did manage to win a variety of great prizes.
The grand-prize-winning angler combination in the latest Fishing Challenge – which took place March 10-13 on Old Hickory Lake near Gallatin, Tenn. – fell together as follows: Dave Lefebre (first) of Erie, Pa.; Dion Hibdon (second) of Stover, Mo.; Morizo Shimizu (third) of Suita, Osaka, Japan; Greg Hackney (fourth) of Gonzales, La.; and Marcel Veenstra (fifth) of Brighton, Mich.
Other awards, presented to the top 25 contestants, ranged from die-cast models of sponsor boats to one-year FLW Outdoors memberships.
Note to winners: Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery of prizes.
Winners of the latest FLW Outdoors Fishing Challenge included the following top five:
* Jason Hayes of Mount Juliet, Tenn., who won a die-cast replica of an official FLW Outdoors sponsor boat and a one-year FLW Outdoors membership valued at $210.
* Bob Snyder of Marion, Ind., who won a Plano soft-sided tackle system (model 3377) and a set of FLW Outdoors bait and tackle valued at $109.
* Marty Reynolds of Boiling Springs, S.C., who won a Bass Fishing League sweatshirt, a BFL hat and a one-year FLW Outdoors membership valued at $60.
* Rex Webb of Indianapolis who won a set of FLW Outdoors bait and tackle valued at $53.
* Scott Smith of Eddyville, Ky., who won an FLW Outdoors long-sleeve Henley shirt and a one-year FLW Outdoors membership valued at $51.
If you missed out on the prizes during the last Fishing Challenge, don’t hesitate to sign up for the next FLW fantasy-fishing contest – the FLW Tour event slated to take place March 31-April 3 at Beaver Lake near Rogers, Ark. Click here to register. Remember, registration for the next contest is free, but it must be completed online at FLWOutdoors.com by 6 p.m. ET March 28, 2004. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Participants must be at least 21 years old and legal U.S. residents.