February 10, 2019
The MajorLeagueFishing.com analytics from the Major League Fishing Bass Pro Tour B&W Trailer Hitches Stage One Presented by Power-Pole are in, and the results surpassed the forecasted traffic for MLF’s first-ever MLF NOW! live stream by far.
- MajorLeagueFishing.com racked up more than 1,265,000 sessions during Stage One
- The MLF NOW! live stream was played more than 1,102,000 times during Stage One
- MLF fans watched the MLF NOW! live stream for a total of nearly 18,843,000 minutes
MLF’s Executive Vice President Don Rucks says he’s excited about these numbers and he is happy to carry this momentum into future Bass Pro Tour Stages.
“The numbers from Stage One exceeded our expectations,” Rucks said. “We’d like to thank everyone who tuned in to our live coverage, and we’re looking forward to the bright future of Major League Fishing and the Bass Pro Tour.”
There will be eight more events streaming live on MLF NOW! for free throughout the course of 2019:
- Stage Two from Conroe, Texas, Feb. 12-17
- Stage Three from Raleigh, NC, March 26-31
- Stage Four from Dayton, Tenn., April 9-14
- Stage Five, April 30-May 5 (location TBA)
- Stage Six, May 17-22 (location TBA)
- Stage Seven, May 31- June 5 (location TBA)
- Stage Eight, June 25-30 (location TBA)
- The Bass Pro Tour Redcrest, Aug. 21-25 (location TBA)