High School Fishing Info
- Your $25 membership includes both MLF and TBF membership for eligibility to fish any Student Angler Federation tournament, including MLF High School Fishing Opens, TBF State Championships and TBF Challenge tournaments.
- Receive a digital subscription to MLF Bass Fishing magazine.
- No entry fees.
- Both members of the winning team at the 2023 High School Fishing National Championship receive a $5,000 scholarship to the school of their choice.
- Both members of the winning team at the 2023 High School Fishing National Championship advance to the 2023 Toyota Series Championship to compete as co-anglers.*
- National television coverage of the Toyota Series Championship featuring anglers from 11 countries on CBS Sports.
- Most tournaments are held on a Saturday following an Abu Garcia College Fishing presented by YETI tournament so students and parents can network with prospective college teams and coaches during college weigh-ins.
- The top 10 percent of teams in each tournament advance to the High School Fishing National Championship. Tournaments held on or before June 12, 2023, advance teams to the 2023 National Championship. Tournaments held after June 12, 2023, advance teams to the 2024 National Championship.
- All participating teams automatically qualify for the High School Fishing World Finals to compete for more than $3 million in scholarships and prizes.
- Every angler receives a profile on MajorLeagueFishing.com to track tournament stats.
- Live weigh-in coverage of every tournament.
- National television coverage of the High School Fishing National Championship on Pursuit Channel
- Phoenix Bass Fishing League and Toyota Series eligibility.*
Enter online at MajorLeagueFishing.com or by calling 270.252.1000.
Don’t miss the 2023 Wiley X High School Fishing Camp at Murray State University July 19-21.
Visit MajorLeagueFishing.com/camp for details.
For questions about tournament registration or membership, please contact:
MLF Customer Service
270-252-1000 or [email protected]
Office Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT. E-mails will be answered during normal business hours.
For questions about College Fishing tournaments, please contact:
270-205-5155 or [email protected]