Now that the final results are in, FLWOutdoors.com would like to congratulate everyone who took the time to participate in the latest Conseco Fishing Challenge. While no contestant was able to correctly guess the top six anglers in last week’s FLW competition and walk away with $1 million, 25 participants did manage to win more than $5,500 in prizes, including an all-expenses-paid fishing trip for two as well as a wide variety of merchandise from Conseco sponsors.
The $1 million winning-angler combination in the latest Conseco Fishing Challenge – which took place Sept. 11-14 on Cross Lake in Shreveport, La. – fell together as follows: John Sappington (first) of Wyandotte, Okla., Gerald Swindle (second) of Hayden, Ala., Brent Chapman (third) of Shawnee, Kans., Pat Fisher (fourth) of Stone Mountain, Ga., Dion Hibdon (fifth) of Stover, Mo., and Aaron Martens (sixth) of Castaic, Calif. Other awards, presented to the top 25 contestants, ranged from an all-expenses-paid, guided fishing trip for two to a NASCAR Simulator Party to one-year memberships to FLW Outdoors.
Winners of the latest Conseco Fishing Challenge included:
* Bob Duff of Mission Viejo, Calif., who won the first-place, guided fishing trip valued at $3,5000.
* Dan Phifer of College Station, Texas, who won a NASCAR Simulator Party for 50 valued at $1,098.
* Frank Burchi of Tempe, Ariz., who won a Team Conseco die-cast Ranger boat valued at $225.
* Cade Rewa of Dorr, Mich., who won an A.J. Foyt die-cast Team Conseco car valued at $138.
* Keith Wheeler of Hermitage, Tenn., who won $75 in NASCAR merchandise.
* Bryan Westrick of Myakka City, Fla., who won $47 in NASCAR merchandise.
Click here for a complete list of winners.
Stay tuned to FLWOutdoors.com for the latest information on next year’s fantasy fishing challenge.