1. The University of South Carolina’s Chris Blanchette and Hampton Anderson caught their fish on white Zoom Lizards Texas-rigged with 5/16-ounce weights and 5/0 hooks. They also used unweighted Yamamoto Senkos fished on 4/0 hooks.
2. Josh Worth and Kennedy Kinkade of Colorado Mesa fished a variety of baits, including a Zoom Trick Worm on an Owner Mosquito hook with a homemade nail weight, a Rapala Shadow Rap Deep Diver, a deep-diving Lucky Craft Pointer, a wacky-rigged 5-inch Senko and a 3/8-ounce Pepper Custom Baits jig with a Reaction Innovations Smallie Beaver trailer.
3. An Alabama Rig with Reaction Innovations Little Dippers and a wacky-rigged Trick Worm delivered for Auburn anglers Timmy Ward and Mitchell Jennings.
4. Henderson State’s Michael Gross and Cobey Wingfield relied on a Megabass Vision 110+1 jerkbait and a Heddon Spook.
5. Dawson Lenz and Andrew Tate used a Big Bite Baits Trick Stick and a Megabass Vision 110 jerkbait to earn fifth place for North Alabama.
6. Illinois State’s Bryce Wegman and Taylor Umland caught their fish on a War Eagle buzz bait and a shaky head with a Bizz Baits Dizzy Diamond worm.
7. Spending a lot of time on main-lake structure, Adrian College’s Jarrett Martin and Jacob Bayer caught most of their fish on Rapala Shadow Raps and a Terminator spinnerbait.
8. Josh Bensema and Matthew McArdle of Texas A&M caught their bed fish on an Xcite Baits Raptor Tail craw Texas-rigged with a red bead under a 1/8-ounce tungsten weight. They also used a 6th Sense Crush Mini 25X square-bill and a Z-Man ChatterBait with a 4 1/2-inch Lake Fork Magic Shad swimbait trailer.
9. For the Dallas Baptist University team of Zackery Hines and Reed Foster, the go-to baits were a watermelon/red Zoom Fluke on a 2/0 hook, a white swimbait on a 1/8-ounce weighted 3/0 hook, and a Texas-rigged white Strike King Rage Twin Tail Menace Grub with a 1/4-ounce weight and a 3/0 hook.
10. Despite blanking on day three, Lance Maldonado and Ethan Dhuyvetter represented Kansas State during the event by catching fish on a 3-inch Keitech swimbait rigged on a 3/16-ounce ball-head jig and a 5-inch Snack Daddy stick bait.