1. Clint Brown picked up the win with a Bass Pro Shops buzzbait, an Okeechobee craw-colored Bruiser Baits Intruder and a Dirty Jigs swimjig in a shad pattern.
2. Ken Ellis relied on a whacky-rigged watermelon red-colored Zoom Trick Worm for all of his fish.
3. Tim Reneau of Texas claimed third place with 1¼-ounce Strike King Hack Attack jigs in blue craw and candy craw that he tipped with Strike King Rage Tail Rage Bugs.
4. Scott Wiley caught every one of his keepers with a rainforest black-colored SPRO Bronzeye Frog 65.
5. One of the few who fished deep all week, John Hunter boated his better fish on a powder blue/chartreuse-colored Strike King 10XD (citrus shad is the color pictured) and added a few with a Texas-rigged Zoom Ol’ Monster worm in the plum color.
6. Rodger Beaver tossed a Carolina-rigged 6-inch Zoom Lizard as well as a 1/2-ounce Strikezone Master Blaster spinnerbait and 1/2-ounce Buddha Bait spinnerbait.
7. After a disappointing finish in the FLW Tour event at Eufaula, Clayton Batts bounced back with a citrus shad-colored SPRO Little John DD, a 1-ounce Strikezone Ledgebuster spinnerbait (not pictured), a Strikezone Master Blaster 3/4-ounce spinnerbait and a Big Bite Baits B2 Worm.
8. When all else fails, John Bitter reverts to one bait that always works for him on Seminole: his own junebug blue silver-colored Bitter’s Best Value 8-inch ribbontail worm.
9. Day-one leader Bradley Enfinger threw an 11-inch plum apple-colored NetBait C-Mac on a ¼-ounce Texas rig for nearly all of the fish he caught that mattered.
10. Sven Hilland fished shallow and deep with a huge variety of baits. Some of his top baits were a bone-colored Heddon One Knocker Spook, a sun gill-colored Reaction Innovations Skinny Dipper, a Keitech Swing Impact FAT on a ½-ounce Sworming Hornet Weedless Fish Head Spin and a drop-shot Zoom Swamp Crawler.